Current Job Vacancies
For the attention of Primary Teachers seeking a new and exciting opportunity... Meldreth Primary School is looking for
- a Key Stage 2 Team Leader, and
- a Key Stage 1 Teacher 3 days a week
to join us in September following our building works which will increase our school to a one form entry school.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our highly successful school with amazing and growing facilities and a well-established team. The part time roles will be working alongside our current staff to provide outstanding education opportunities for the pupils in our care.
We are looking for practitioners who are creative and imaginative teachers who would relish the opportunity to join us in developing outstanding practice in our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is warm, patient and friendly
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- A developing learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- A strong commitment to support professional development opportunities
- A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
For more information, please consult the Job Description and Person Specification below. We would love to meet you. To arrange an informal tour of the school, please contact our Office Manager, Chris Robinson, on email@example.com or 01763 260432.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.