Current Job Vacancies
The pupils at Meldreth Primary School are looking for a kind, caring Early Years teacher who is passionate about what they do and loves working with children.
Our recent Good Ofsted report (March 2016) quoted the following comment from our staff:
‘The respect, care and well-being afforded to all, children and staff alike, at Meldreth Primary School makes it a very enjoyable and rewarding place to work.’
- thrive on children's success?
- see the potential in everyone and everything?
- enjoy working as part of a team?
If so we would love you to consider working with us at Meldreth. As a small village school with personality, we have a lot to offer!
We can offer you:
- children who are unfalteringly proud of their school and who are keen to learn
- a dedicated team of experienced staff;
- engaged, supportive parents and committed governors;
- commitment to your professional development.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to welcome you for a visit.
Download an application pack below.
For further information please email Chris in our school office at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS check.