Early Years Part-time (0.44) Maternity Cover starting January 2022
The pupils at Meldreth Primary School are looking for a kind, caring Early Years teacher who is passionate about what they do and who loves working with children.
Meldreth Primary School is an excellent and exciting place to be! Our Good Ofsted report (June 2019) quoted the following comment from our staff:
‘The respect, care and well-being afforded to all, children and staff alike, at Meldreth Primary School makes it a very enjoyable and rewarding place to work.’
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and enthusiastic Early Years teacher to join our team, to cover for maternity leave. Do you...
- thrive on children's success?
- see the potential in everyone and everything?
- enjoy working as part of a team?
If so we would love you to consider working with us at Meldreth. As a small village school with personality, we have a lot to offer!
We can offer you:
- children who are unfalteringly proud of their school and who are keen to learn,
- a dedicated team of experienced staff,
- engaged, supportive parents and committed governors,
- commitment to your professional development.
‘Staff who responded to Ofsted’s online questionnaire said they were proud to be a member of staff at the school. The vast majority are highly positive about all aspects of the school’s work and feel respected and motivated by leaders.’