We always have lots of work to do as the weeds can take a hold very quickly.
- We have lovely new raised beds that Mr Howard kindly made for our club.
- We have filled all three compost bins and water them regularly....shhh! we are making compost!
- We are making leaf mould from school leaves collected by Mr Reay.
- We used bark from one of our school trees to made a path around our raised beds.
- We love digging, weeding and sowing seeds
- We have planted seed potatoes, carrots, beetroot, sunflowers and radishes!
- We are watching the raspberry canes, redcurrants, strawberries and rhubarb grow.
- But best of all we love finding worms for our wormery and finding snails a new home (we don't we don't want to share our produce)!