What home learning should my child complete?
We’re determined to keep all of our pupils on-track this year and make sure no one falls behind if they need to learn from home because of coronavirus.
Each day we’d like your child to:
- Complete the tasks set on the Weekly Signpost;
- Read for a minimum of 20 minutes;
- Watch Newsround;
- Practise their spellings.
What support will the school provide?
- Regular contact with teachers through Google Meet;
- Daily feedback via Google Classroom so your child knows how they’re doing.
What can I do to help my child?
- Create and stick to a routine, as this is what your child is used to at school. For example, eat breakfast at the same time each morning and make sure they're dressed before starting the ‘school’ day.
- Stick a timetable up on the wall so everyone knows what they should be doing when, and tick activities off throughout the day.
- Make time for exercise and breaks throughout the day to keep your child active.