We hope that our children will also take on one or more of the personal challenges at home as part of our Friendship run throughout the week. Some have an element of competition thrown in for those that want it. If you are unable to run you can walk, scoot, roll or pedal.
- Running streak - how many consecutive days you can run for.
- Run with family or friends - can you complete a run with family or friends and support and encourage each other to complete an agreed time or distance
- How far can you run in a week?
- Can you run non-stop for 15mins? - or set your own time
- Scavenger hunt - how many of these things you can spot on your run?
- What’s the furthest you can run in one go? - set yourself a distance goal
- Beat your time - set a route that you can run or walk and then record your time for completing the route. Run/walk your route every day and see if you can beat your time by the end of the week.