We are holding the following two New Intake Information Meetings for parents/carers of children starting school in September 2022. These meetings include an opportunity to hear about what we do in our school as well as meeting members of our staff team.
Friday 5th November and Monday 6th December - 9.30 to 10.30am
Meanwhile, watch two of our youngest members of the school, giving you and your child’s tour of the school to see the different areas where our pupils play and learn.
I look forward answering your questions about our school. Please contact us to arrange to join us by telephoning 01763 260432 or e-mailing the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
- List the schools of your choice in order of preference.
- If you have more than one child going through the process at the same time, you must make a separate application for each child. Please ensure that you make reference to each child on all application forms. We will try to ensure that these children are offered places together.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- You can change the details on your application up until midnight on the closing date.
- The system has a series of security procedures which keeps the information provided safe.
- Applications received after the 15 January 2022 will not be considered until the second round of allocations (late applications).
- All online applications must be submitted before midnight on 15 January 2022. Any applications begun but left un-submitted will not be considered
- You can log in and view your child’s school offer.
- This will also be sent by email, on the day, to those who request it when applying online