Starting School in September 2023?
Starting school is a big milestone for your child and we want to provide you with the information you need to make the best informed choice about your child’s future education.
We are a small, friendly village school, with 205 pupils and a caring and dedicated staff. I have been headteacher here since September 2014 and am incredibly proud to lead such a happy school where our children always come first.
We strive to help all our pupils grow into independent and successful individuals, and although we are proud of the children’s academic achievements, we firmly believe in developing the whole child. Art, music, sport and personal and social education are creatively taught throughout the school, so that all our pupils get off to a flying start in their education.
As parents you have a vital role to play in your child’s education and we look forward to working with you to fulfil our school motto: “Learning Together For Life”
Parent Information Meeting
for parents of children starting school in September 2023
Take a tour of our school, meet members of our leadership team and have an opportunity to hear about what we do in our school.
Friday 4th November at 9:30am
Monday 5th December at 9:30am
Meanwhile, watch two of our youngest members of the school, giving you and your child’s tour of the school to see the different areas where our pupils play and learn.
I look forward answering your questions about our school. Please contact us to arrange to join us by telephoning 01763 260432 or e-mailing the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
How to Apply for a school place
Applications open in September 2022 and close on 15 January 2023. Your child will be 3 or have just turned 4 when you apply.
- List the schools of your choice in order of preference.
- If you have more than one child going through the process at the same time, you must make a separate application for each child. Please ensure that you make reference to each child on all application forms. We will try to ensure that these children are offered places together.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- You can change the details on your application up until midnight on the closing date.
- The system has a series of security procedures which keeps the information provided safe.
Please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions before submitting your application.
Applications must be received by – 15th January 2023
- Applications received after the 15 January 2023 will not be considered until the second round of allocations (late applications).
- All online applications must be submitted before midnight on 15 January 2023. Any applications begun but left un-submitted will not be considered
National Offer date - 16 April 2023
- You can log in and view your child’s school offer.
- This will also be sent by email, on the day, to those who request it when applying online