- Raise awareness within school of the threat from violent extremist groups and the risks for young people.
- Provide information about what can cause violent extremism, about preventative actions taking place locally and nationally and where we can get additional information and advice.
- Help staff understand the positive contribution they can make to empower young people to create communities that are more resilient to extremism and protecting the wellbeing of particular pupils or groups who may be vulnerable to being drawn into violent extremist activity.
- Provide advice on managing risks and responding to incidents locally, nationally or internationally that might have an impact on the school community.
- Promoting Every Child Matters outcomes for all pupils
- Promoting pupil wellbeing, equalities and community cohesion
- Building the resilience of the school, working with partners, to prevent pupils becoming the victims or causes of harm
- Working with other agencies and parents to build community networks of support for the school
Our Paediatric Trained Emergency First Aiders
Mrs Samways, Mrs McCrossen, Mrs Lee, Miss H Jackson, Mrs Pedge, Mrs Hole
Our Lookout Club Peadiatric Trained Emergency First Aiders
Mrs Heaton, Mrs Short, Mrs Lipscombe
Our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads
Mrs D Chapman & Mrs K Samways
Our Safer Recruitment Trained Governors
Mrs Howard, Mrs Tidby & Mrs Williams