Our Junior Travel Ambassadors join forces with Cambridgeshire Road Safety team and have been leading our school community in making our roads safer, especially for children as they make their way to and from school.
Our Junior Travel Ambassadors have:
- campaigned for a 20mph zone in the roads around our school as part of their '20 is plenty!' awareness campaign.
- presented to South Cambs District Council to extend the A10 cycle way
- increased our understanding of rail safety
- Led a 'Be Safe...Be Seen' campaign increasing children visibility in winter
- Increased the number of children walking, cycling and scooting to school