Our Junior Travel Ambassadors join forces with Cambridgeshire's Road Safety Team and lead our school community in making our roads safer, especially for children as they make their way to and from school.
- campaigned for a 20mph zone in the roads around our school as part of their '20 is plenty!' awareness campaign.
- presented to South Cambs District Council to extend the A10 cycle way
- increased our understanding of rail safety
- Led a 'Be Safe...Be Seen' campaign increasing children visibility in winter
- Increased the number of children walking, cycling and scooting to school
- Won a scooterpod to encourage children to scoot to school
- To encourage our friends and fellow pupils to walk, scoot or cycle to school.
- To raise awareness of road safety.
- To suggest new ways to make the area around our school safe for our friends.