Our school strategic plan gives an overview of our objectives for the academic year. This plan is broken down into termly objectives and actions. All staff take a part in leading our short and long term objectives with the senior leadership team taking overall responsibility.
Our school leadership team 2021 - 22
- Inclusive quality first teaching is embedded with ALL staff having high expectations of ALL children through embedding a mastery writing approach to support loss in writing following partial school closure.
- Training for teaching assistants supports effective intervention and strategies to overcome barriers for learning for vulnerable children (SEND & PP).
- To empower all staff to develop effective curriculum provision through CPD, networking and active participation in research and continuing curriculum revision.
- To provide a language rich environment across the foundation stage and beyond to support and develop the language acquisition of all pupils.
- Contributing to promoting good mental health and emotional wellbeing amongst pupils of all ages by reviewing our mental health and wellbeing PHSE programme.
- To empower all staff to develop effective provision through CPD, networking and active participation in research and continuing curriculum revision.
- Leaders are proactive in working alongside staff, sharing best practice, drawing on and conducting relevant research and robust data analysis to improve attendance for all pupils.
- Embrace the diversity in our community, local area and wider world, review our Positive Behaviour policy and link with our PHSE offer.
- Revise the PHSE curriculum to reflect the statutory framework and local priorities.
- Leaders facilitate the use of enquiry classrooms and peer to peer support when new initiatives are developed across the whole school.
- Use SSAT leadership support and our network of school leaders to support further innovators across school.
- Develop and resource EYFS new environments.
- Embed the changes to the Early Years Curriculum following a year as an Early Adopter school.