- gives a sense of pride in the school;
- gives a sense of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies children with the school;
- is not distracting in class (as fashion items can be);
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
- and has been designed with health and safety in mind.
- Long hair should be tied back for safety
- A wide brimmed sun hat is actively encouraged for sunny weather and outdoor PE.
- Only one pair of small plain stud earrings is permitted and must be removed by the child for PE
- No other jewellery is permitted (unless for verifiable religious or health reasons).
- Watches may be worn in Years 3 - 6
Dark Grey Trousers/Shorts
Dark Grey Skirt/Pinafore
Dark Grey or White Socks or Tights
Plain Black Shoes
Black Plain Shoes (no boots)
Please name every item of school wear so that lost property may be returned swiftly to its owner.
Pre-worn uniform is available to buy from the school office.