- gives a sense of pride in the school;
- gives a sense of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies children with the school;
- is not distracting in class (as fashion items can be);
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
- and has been designed with health and safety in mind.
- Long hair should be tied back for safety
- A wide brimmed sun hat is actively encouraged for sunny weather and outdoor PE.
- Only one pair of small plain stud earrings is permitted and must be removed by the child for PE
- No other jewellery is permitted (unless for verifiable religious or health reasons).
- Watches may be worn in Years 3 - 6
Green or White Polo with/without logo
Green Sweatshirt with/ withoutogo
Green Cardigan with/without logo
Dark Grey Trousers/Shorts
Dark Grey Skirt/Pinafore
Dark Grey or White Socks or Tights
Plain Black Shoes
Black Plain Shoes (no boots)
Summer Green Checked Dress
Optional green Fleece with/without logo
Optional reversible Fleece/Waterproof Jacket
White T-shirt with/without logo
Navy Breathable Shorts
Navy Hoody with /without logo
Plain Navy Joggers
Optional Navy Training Top with logo
Optional Navy Training Pants
Optional Navy Skort
Please name every item of school wear so that lost property may be returned swiftly to its owner.